This study assesses the different modalities of post-exposure prophylaxis for leprosy in Madagascar and the Comoros:
- Identify the selection approach for contacts receiving prophylaxis that is most effective in reducing the incidence of leprosy;
- Interrupt transmission by asymptomatic persons in the process of developing multibacillary leprosy.
- Raoul Follereau foundation, Antananarivo
- National anti-leprosy programme, Madagascar ministry of public health
- Institute of Tropical Medicine, Antwerp, Belgium
- AP-HP hospital, France