INTENSE-TBM is a clinical trial that aims to prove that intensified treatment of tuberculous meningitis can reduce the risk of death and neurological after-effects by 30%. It includes 4 countries: South Africa, Ivory Coast,Uganda and Madagascar.
- Joseph Raseta Befelatanana university hospital, Antananarivo, Madagascar
- Pasteur Institute, Madagascar
- Morafeno university hospital, Toamasina, Madagascar
- Tambohobe university hospital, Fianarantsoa, Madagascar
- PAC-CI programme, Abidjan, Ivory Coast
- Inserm centre, Bordeaux university, France
Learn more about Intense-TBM